Sunday, April 6, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT: BOOK RELEASE

To everyone who follows the WLIA Commentary Blog,

Recently, I have taken to writing a book based upon some of the content discussed here. As of today, I am happy to announce that the book is to be released for free through my Dropbox account. However, I am also launching a GoFundMe campaign alongside its release.

Compiling the information took me a month, but with all of the article writing it was derived from, the result was truly several months in the making. This is not an easy task when I am also working thirty hours per week and trying to continue to attend college. I am asking for donations in order to reciprocate the time and effort which went into this book. If support is generally positive, then I will continue to write. If it isn't, then I cannot continue this as it is getting harder and harder to juggle work, school and writing.

The PDF of the book, and additional information on donations, can be found here. Thank you so much to everyone who has stuck by me so far. I hope that you all enjoy what has been written, and I sincerely hope that I may be able to continue this endeavor in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment